Cystic fibrosis, the key link with airborne alpha emitting nanoparticulates
Published: 18 June, 2021 | Volume 5 - Issue 1 | Pages: 049-050
Cystic fibrosis is explained in this paper that suggests tackling the disease by elimination of the most significant sources of contamination.
Read Full Article HTML
Cite this Article
Read Full Article PDF
Pathogenesis; Health physics; Alpha emitting nanoparticulates; Uranium; Thorium; Radon; Radium; Polonium; Plutonium; Oncogenesis; Nanoparticulates; Particulate matter; Aerosolized particulates
- Health Effects of Alpha-Emitting Particles in the Respiratory Tract: Report of Ad Hoc Committee on "Hot Particles" of the Advisory Committee on the Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiations, United States Environmental Protection Agency, 1976.
- Pirot F. The link between salt and neurological disorders: the mediation of alpha emitting nanoparticulates as simple explanation. Porto Biomed J. 2019; 4: e55. PubMed: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33501397/
- Pirot F. Spitting as traditional medicine – why alpha-emitting nanoparticulates make spitting an unfortunate but significant contribution to health. Int J Traditio Complemen Med. 2021; 6: 33.
- Pirot F. Traumatic Brain Injury: a Case Report and Its Contribution to Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms – Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates Proven as Key. Am J Med Case Rep. 2020; 8; 100-102.
- Pirot F. Physics of Moses’ Exodus, of vampire myths, of family structures, of modern ideologies, and of the celiac disease. Eur J Appl Sci. 2021; 9: 162-173.
- Pirot F. Cases of sexual diseases with alpha-emitting nanoparticulates: Parkinson’s, Primary Biliary Cholangitis (prostate and clitoris) – and opening the breast implant debate. Int Res J Public Health. 2021; 5: 49.
- Cotten SW, Bender LM, Willis MS. Multiple Positive Sweat Chloride Tests in an Infant Asymptomatic for Cystic Fibrosis. Laborat Med. 2012; 43: 2.
- Silva Filho LVF, Carvalho Feirreira Bussamra MH, Aversa Nakaie CM, Villac Adde F, Rodrigues JC, et al. Cystic fibrosis with normal sweat chloride concentration – case report. Rev Hosp Clin Fac Med Sao Paulo. 2003; 58: 260-262. PubMed: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14666323/
- Leonard A, Leal T, Godding V, Villanueva P, Wallemacq P, et al. Sweat potassium concentration may help to identify falsification of sweat test: a case report. Clin Biochem. 2008; 41: 1110-1112. PubMed: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18554505/
- Belyakov OV, Malcolmson AM, Folkard M, Prise KM, Michael BD. Direct evidence for a bystander effect of ionizing radiation in primary human fibroblasts. Bri J Cancer. 2001; 84: 674–679. PubMed: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11237389/
- Yamada A, Komaki Y, Komaki F, Micic D, Zullow S, et al. Risk of gastrointestinal cancers in patients with cystic fibrosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Oncol. 2018; 19: 758-767. PubMed: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29706374/